Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tears & Pain?



After reading 2 blogs yesterday, I feel the need to comment on there content. First I will say that after raising ourselves we have come from ash and soot, to glorify God and used his strength to make it through. I feel as if we are stronger and have achieved so much, due to the way were raised. I was never taught how to be responsible or how a man should act, I just learned by watching a different family. The family took me in and showed so much love and support, that I married into it. Now as an adult I look back at all the things that made them a role model family, and it just warms me up. Saying all of this, it makes me wonder why God does so many different things in our lives. I really believe that he wants to see how we react to each thing he throws our way. Or do we create things out of our immaturity as Christians? I am glad that God puts us in those situations, because it helps build character.




(Your probably totally lost right now, but I am finally getting there.) As parents we want the best for our kids, and don't want to see them get hurt. Some people don't get that at all. It doesn't matter how much we try to be involved in things, we are still left out. I gave up awhile back on trying to make things work, but now the towel is thrown in and I am frustrated. I know God doesn't want us to hold a grudge, but it is so hard. When you are the only one putting forth any effort. I am done!!!! Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween? Who calls and wishes someone Happy Halloween, but not Happy Birthday? I we will never get that. So you can pick up a phone on a meaningless day, but you can't call to just say hi or see how things are going? Here is what I have decided. I have come to the realization that some people don't have thoughts of there own. Just a puppet on a string, doing whatever you are told to do. Well the puppet masters focus is on something else, and that puppet is just hurting people and leaving them in the dust. My thoughts are not out of anger, but out of hurt. I did call someone on their Birthday, but it went to the machine. I never called back, and now it is 2 weeks later. Well if someone calls me and I am not available, it is common sense to call them back. Now I am done with my rant.


We attended another carnival on Wednesday. Clayton seemed to enjoy himself alot, and get more candy while doing so. The photo attached is of Clayton and his friend Kaylee. Jennifer is probably going nuts reading this, due to the fact that my typing skills are horrible. Now that I have you on the edge of your seats. The title today is not for the above written paragraphs, but for the city of Seattle. A local business man from Oklahoma, bought the Seattle Supersoncis last year. He let Seattle know after by the team that they needed a new facility. He went around town looking for a place to build an arena, but everything was so expensive. He gave the city one full year to come up with $300 million to start the building project, or at least show intrest in building a new arena. So the deadline just past and the city of Seattle, just sat and waited to see what would happen. Seattle you lose. Clay Bennett gave you plenty of time, and now all you can do is say goodbye to your beloved Supersonics. Now it looks like OKC will get that team. We already supported one NBA team, and now we get to do it again.


Thanks to everyone who listened, and keep laughing.




No comments: