Friday, October 19, 2007

Still Nothing to Say?

A two week layoff and still nothing to say. I thought that I had something, but then your mind goes blank. Just about to go to work a 14 hour day, so I thought that I would feel less frustrated by blogging the thoughts of a pride full fellow. So not a whole lot has happened in the past two weeks that is real pressing to tell, well there is one thing. That will take courage to mustard up enough strength to tell that story.

One thing I can say is that I am so happy due to the fact that the Red Sox made it to the World Series. I also can say that they are leading the Rockies 2-0 in the World Series. It is fun to cheer them on, and then watch your son copy off of you.

Our 5 month old is doing very well and growing up to fast, but he is a spitting image of his older brother. The good thing is that neither one of our boys looks like me, but one of them acts like me. Yes, you guys right on that one it is Clayton. He has a temper on him that I wish he would have not gotten, but he is still a sweet boy. Carter, well only time will tell what he will become. He is always so happy and giggly, that I think he will be the kind one with no temper. Well I best go so I can get this day over with. Until next time, and JUST KEEP LAUGHING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Saxboy said...

cool to see you bloggin
check out my blog I talked about you.

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.