Friday, October 12, 2007

The Economical Powerhouse!!

So has anyone been to Wal-Mart early in the morning? Well let me tell you that is the best experience that I have ever had at Wal-Mart, they have clear clean aisles. I never knew that was possible for Wal-Mart, and to top it off I walked retrieved my item then walked to the front and was able to check-out without standing in line. I have grown to despise Wal-Mart due to them being an economical powerhouse, and yes I still have to shop there. You can't get away from this Monster of Power, in fact if you come to our city you can find 3 Wal-Marts, one to the South 5 miles, one to the West 5 miles, and one to the East 5 miles. The thing about it is that is the only department store around us.

A good weekend will be here as of 8 o'clock this evening, and I can't wait. To start it off I will be attending the Oklahoma vs. Missouri game, then attend church on Sunday morning, go off to lunch then head downtown for Oklahoma's Cenntenial Parade. Oh yeah some where in this time my New England cheating Patriots will be playing those Romo loving Dallas Cowboys. Monday will be a relax day before heading back to work. Man I forgot one thing and that is the Boston Red Sox will be playing tonight and tommorrow for the ALCS.

Hope you all enjoyed my thoughts, and keep on laughing.

No comments: